Once Convercent has been successfully configured for your organization, you’re now ready to communicate the new services to your employees and engage them with your new policies, education courses, company values and initiatives, and anonymous reporting solution.
The Convercent Communications Guide provides effective ways to share Convercent with your employees and drive adoption within your organization.
Sections of the communication guide include:
- Developing a communication strategy
- Announcing Convercent for the first time
- Advertising with Convercent communication materials
- Sharing Convercent through campaigns
- Other communication channels
- Convercent help
Developing a communication strategy
A solid communication strategy will raise awareness of the new services and increase the adoption of Convercent within your organization. Following are recommendations when developing a communication strategy that best fits the needs of your organization.
- Plan to communicate the Convercent services frequently, not just when they are first made available. Frequent communications will not only remind employees of the services, but will emphasize the importance of and demonstrate your commitment to them.
- Plan to communicate the services in ways that resonate with your employees and how they these services will benefit them. This may require modifying your message by department, geographic location or by job function.
- Plan to communicate the Convercent services in multiple formats to ensure everyone is made aware and the communications are not accidentally overlooked. Examples may include email communications, announcements on your intranet site, announcements at company events and/or meetings, updates to your employee handbook, and posters or banners in high traffic areas.
- Plan to educate management teams on the new services so they can assist in educating their employees and answer any questions that might arise.
Announcing Convercent for the first time
When rolling out new Convercent services it’s important that your employees are aware of the new opportunities as well as what they can expect, where to go to use Convercent, what’s expected of them and why their engagement is important to your organization.
To assist you with these communications, please refer to the Convercent Communication Templates document. The templates are designed for you to use as is, or customize to best represent the voice and initiatives of your organization.
- Announcing the Convercent anonymous reporting solution
- Launching an education campaign with Convercent
- Launching a policy campaign with Convercent
- Launching values and initiatives with Convercent
- Announcing Convercent in your employee handbook
- Announcing Convercent in a corporate newsletter
- Referencing Convercent in your Code of Ethics
- Announcing Convercent as a new SOX compliant solution
- Announcing Convercent to your vendors
Advertising with Convercent communication materials
Creating employee awareness is one of the most important factors in a successful roll-out and ongoing employee engagement with Convercent.
The Convercent Communication Materials Catalog offers a variety of advertising materials that will enhance the success of your communication strategy. Please refer to the catalog for material samples and pricing options.
Your dedicated Account Manager is happy to assist you with your Convercent communication strategy and placing an order for communication materials.
Sharing Convercent through campaigns
Convercent’s campaign management tool enables you, as a Campaign Administrator, to schedule and deliver policy and education campaigns by email whenever and wherever they are needed. You can segment your campaigns by location or department, or even target individual employees. Individuals assigned to a campaign are considered Participants in Convercent.
A campaign can include one or more policies, education courses or a combination of policies and education courses for even greater participant engagement.
After logging into Convercent, click Campaigns.
From the Campaign Manager, click Create new campaign to launch the new campaign wizard.
Next, follow the wizard workflow from ‘Start’ through ‘Confirm’ to create your new campaign.
A brief description of each step is provided in the right-hand panel to assist you through the process.
As new campaigns are sent from Convercent, participants automatically receive an email notification with access information.
Other communication channels
A strong communication strategy often requires multiple methods of sharing information to ensure all employees receive the same message, are informed and frequently reminded of the opportunity and value Convercent offers.
Other communication channels may include:
- Company website
- Intranet site
- Company meetings and events
- Employee training sessions
- Company newsletters